Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

New X5 Firmware v1.3.0.60

Interesting .. o_O

Inspire 1 Pro Release Notes

1. Upgrade the firmware to v1.3.0.60.

2. Upgrade the DJI GO app iOS to v2.4.2.

3. Upgrade the DJI GO app Android to v2.4.3.
Major Updates

1. In cold environments, propulsion output is automatically adjusted based on battery temperature and cell voltage. Horizontal and vertical speed is also decreased to avoid triggering battery protection.

2. Optimized gimbal performance giving a smoother yaw movement.
Note:

1. The firmware can be downgraded to v1.0.0.30 or later only.

'Horizontal and vertical speed is also decreased to avoid triggering battery'...by how much I wonder?
Edit: and only if cold. Hope the speed is the same when warm
Yes, the reason vertical AND horizontal speed is restricted is because at full forward pitch the FC mixes a certain amount of throttle as well to maintain height. This has a large impact on the current draw as well as just normal full throttle climb out.
A lot of people just do not realise how diminished battery performance can be in cold environments..... They should do.....I bet nearly all of them drive cars and I bet nearly all of them have heard their vehicle struggle to start in approaching zero temps!

Reactions: DrMrdalj
Yes, the reason vertical AND horizontal speed is restricted is because at full forward pitch the FC mixes a certain amount of throttle as well to maintain height. This has a large impact on the current draw as well as just normal full throttle climb out.
A lot of people just do not realise how diminished battery performance can be in cold environments..... They should do.....I bet nearly all of them drive cars and I bet nearly all of them have heard their vehicle struggle to start in approaching zero temps!
I understand all that fine. It's just I was wondering is it only throttled when it's cold? Is there any change in speed with normal temp?

Firmware updated with success but now Dji go app on iOS crashes on attempt to connect. Anyone else getting this?

Shows as 2.4.3 dec 18 had to uninstall and reinstall the app to correct crashing issue (and recalibrate lenses as a result)

Here it goes very smoothly. never had problems with any updates. Important read manual. I updated inspire 1 first. and X5 after.

First update
Inspirere en Firmware v.1.6.0.40 With X3 camera installed
2015-12-22

Inspirere en Pro Firmware v1.3.0.60 with X5 camera installed
2015-12-22

Here it goes very smoothly. never had problems with any updates. Important read manual. I updated inspire 1 first. and X5 after.

First update
Inspirere en Firmware v.1.6.0.40 With X3 camera installed
2015-12-22

Inspirere en Pro Firmware v1.3.0.60 with X5 camera installed
2015-12-22

Thanks for that heads up airborne.

You mention read the manual. Which manual is that?

Firmware updating is a right pain for those of us who have bought the X5 camera separately.

Never quite know the correct procedure now.

I'm having a big problem with the new firmware i think. I just got my Inspire 1 pro on Monday and i updated the firmware in everything and now the master remote doesn't see the slave remote. If i switch the slave to master and master to slave i can connect the 2 remotes and seethe image from the camera on both remotes but on the slave remote nothing works. i cant do anything. when i connect the remotes the slave connects but in never get that screen that asks for permission, hit OK on the master remote

Has anyone else had this problem???

I'm having a big problem with the new firmware i think. I just got my Inspire 1 pro on Monday and i updated the firmware in everything and now the master remote doesn't see the slave remote. If i switch the slave to master and master to slave i can connect the 2 remotes and seethe image from the camera on both remotes but on the slave remote nothing works. i cant do anything. when i connect the remotes the slave connects but in never get that screen that asks for permission, hit OK on the master remote

Has anyone else had this problem???
Welcome welcome James Hopkins to inspire pilots.com:):):D:D:D

Firmware updated with success but now Dji go app on iOS crashes on attempt to connect. Anyone else getting this?
Yes, I got that too so I deleted the app and reinstalled again. All is well but no update. I tried the update 3 times but its still the same. The app says it needs update but too bad. It can wait till they sort this out.

I just shot my aircraft.

Downloaded the firmware and placed it on the root of sc card, put it in my x5 and turned it on. It started updateing and was done after maypbe 4 minutes. Rebooted the AC and now when i turn on the aircraft again it just makes a horrible loud beeb. Status indicator light stays dark.

I tried to load the previous firmware but its not even trying to update anymore :( Just stuck right now. I was so happy about that firmware, traveled oversead in a cold weather enviroment and thought its just perfect timing. BUt now shot my aircraft.

I can still connect my remote and app to the AC and for firmware status (AC) it shows NA. I dont see no battery cant control gimbal but i see the image of the gimbal.

Not one firmware update since i have this POS worked without any issues, but this time it seems to be done done... any ideas what i can do?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz