Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

New Matrice member from Knoxville, Tennessee

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just wanted to say hello and say I'm glad to join the family. I just purchased my first Enterprise drone (Matrice 30T) thanks to the $4,000 price drop and Chris over at Florida Drones Supply. I'm also a long time user of DJI's other consumer drones and part of MavicPilots community since 2020. Glad to be here and I'll try my best not to ask question that have been answered a bajillion times. See ya around.🤘

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
Well then you'll may know what this place is just south of you. I shot this with my Mavic Air 2 for their new Design Center. It was pretty nerve-racking to fly over one-of-a-kind priceless motorcycles and race cars. This was just a quick rough cut for them to approve. For those that don't know, this is the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum and Racetrack in Leeds, Alabama, USA. You don't have to love motorcycles or race cars to appreciate this amazing place. We did a 7 minute pilot for them 10 years ago that showcases what the place is all about.

Last edited:
Reactions: GFields
Hi All,
Just wanted to say hello and say I'm glad to join the family. I just purchased my first Enterprise drone (Matrice 30T) thanks to the $4,000 price drop and Chris over at Florida Drones Supply. I'm also a long time user of DJI's other consumer drones and part of MavicPilots community since 2020. Glad to be here and I'll try my best not to ask question that have been answered a bajillion times. See ya around.
Same here! Welcome!

Reactions: GsquaredAerials

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103