Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

New member from Southwestern Ontario, Canada

Reaction score
I've joined here since I just ordered a Matrice 30 and wanted to gather all of the details for questions that I have from the good folk here. I also have a Mavic 3 that replaced an Air 2S and am enjoying the photo experience.

I've been underwhelmed with the quality of the telephoto pictures from the Mav 3 and after watching a number of videos for the Matrice 30, it was revealing to see how good the tele shots were with the optical zoom camera.

I've been a photographer for 50 years and have really enjoyed expanding my hobby into the sky and doing surveys and taking photos and videos.
I got my Canadian Advanced Drone Pilots license a few months ago and continue to learn new stuff everyday on the Mavic forum and on the DJI subReddit.

I'm really going to need help with learning how to use this drone for some mapping of construction areas and a local conservation area that is in the process of being developed and is using my videos and photos. I'll do some searching first and may find that my questions are answered with a bit of research.

Reactions: GFields

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103