Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

My Inspire 1 Pro Has Shipped!

Reaction score
I ordered an Inspire 1 Pro from DJI the morning after the announcement. I just got an email that says it has shipped via FedEx, and the FedEx tracking site says that it left Shenzen yesterday, and is in Hong Kong right now. Estimated delivery date is Tuesday.

Last edited:
Mine's coming Tuesday, too...it doesn't come with any filters, right, so I need to at least get a clear UV to protect the lens, right? Thanks, and congratulations

I don't ever use a UV filter for any of my cameras, so I wouldn't say you "need" one.

Some people think that an aerial lens is more likely to be scratched or damaged than a hand-held lens, but I don't agree. At least not enough to use one.

Thanks, I just usually have an ND filter on my X3 with no hood, so it's protected. Maybe the hood will be enough, and I shoot a lot of water so I'll be picking up a polarized filter, too. I'd hate to kill this lens with a scratch from something stupid, but that hood looks it will deter most things.

Mine, too. I was able to pick it up at Fedex, which I originally wasn't available as an option. At work now, living vicariously through mr. Intermurph....

Thanks, I just usually have an ND filter on my X3 with no hood, so it's protected. Maybe the hood will be enough, and I shoot a lot of water so I'll be picking up a polarized filter, too. I'd hate to kill this lens with a scratch from something stupid, but that hood looks it will deter most things.

I've mounted a 28 gram 3-stop ND filter and a 45 gram CP on both my DJI 15 mm and Oly 12 mm lenses without gimbal balance issues.

Don't live vicariously through me; I am at a 12-year-old's birthday party for the next three hours!

I've mounted a 28 gram 3-stop ND filter and a 45 gram CP on both my DJI 15 mm and Oly 12 mm lenses without gimbal balance issues.

Really...that Is good news. I contacted PolarPro, no lightweight filters available now, not until they get them on the 20th. I'm shooting Adirondack lakes this weekend, so I can use a B&W CP for now? That would be great...

I flew yesterday with an Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm lens and the B+W 3-stop ND filter, and it flew just fine.

I think the only thing to worry about is long term use with these heavier filters. The gimbal seems powerful enough it's just probably more wear and tear than normal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz