Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Matrice 600 vs Inspire 1 Pro/Raw Industrial Use

In reality, most inspections are very quick to accomplish. A 30 minute endurance isn't that applicable nor particularly necessary for that use case.
Mapping and photogrammetry definitely, but when you are going from point to point, a quick landing for a battery change is no issue.

Weird left-field question, but does anyone know the technical limitations surrounding mounting a z30 onto an Inspire 1?

Yeh I thought that too. But after being in coms with DJI tech department, they insure me that the Z30 is not compatible with the Inspire series, only the Matrice series, which leads me to believe (since the Matrice series can share a range of inspire gimbals) that it's just a mounting issue. I did reply to them and asked them for specific reasons, but I'm yet to get a reply.

The Z30 only weighs 30(ish)grams more than the X5, so it's not a weight limitation. They both communicate with the flight controller, so it must just be physical limitations?

I'm hoping someone has looked more closely.

I love my m600 and flying the x5 i have full control over everything and never have to remove cameras etc. ... i have a couple of inspire chargers with hubs and the two that came with the matrice so for less than another $200 i can charge all six batteries at once.. but honestly after 40 minutes i am pretty fatigued and need a break... so just a second set will be enough. Batteries are the only disadvantage i could see as i can fly any camera i want .. i would rather spend a bit of money on batteries than over priced SSDs and one can change out any component, it being modular in dealing with failures.. yesterday i was flying a mile away over a freeway and large city and had no worries.. and i could still see it! Size is nice.

Reactions: SanCap
I love my m600 and flying the x5 i have full control over everything and never have to remove cameras etc. ... i have a couple of inspire chargers with hubs and the two that came with the matrice so for less than another $200 i can charge all six batteries at once.. but honestly after 40 minutes i am pretty fatigued and need a break... so just a second set will be enough. Batteries are the only disadvantage i could see as i can fly any camera i want .. i would rather spend a bit of money on batteries than over priced SSDs and one can change out any component, it being modular in dealing with failures.. yesterday i was flying a mile away over a freeway and large city and had no worries.. and i could still see it! Size is nice.

Yep it is a large copter! But completely awesome, the quite humm, the endurance, andstability is amazing.

large copter.jpg

Yep it is a large copter! But completely awesome, the quite humm, the endurance, andstability is amazing.

View attachment 12221

Hi Sancap,

I noticed you are flying with the X5R gimbal board slung below the stays. Was there a reason for that.

I noticed a little shimmy on my video's and had the thought that the rubbers being compressed may be the reason,

given this didn't happen on my Inspire 1 it was all I could come up with.

Brilliant bird to fly !!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103