Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Matrice 30T Micro SD question

Reaction score
Pardon if this has been addressed before.

I can’t download images from the Micro SD card onto my iPad or iPhone. In both cases, the Apple devices tell me there’s no content to download. (I can download the content to my Windows laptop; but I’d rather stay with the iPad and iPhone for workflow purposes).

I had the same issue with my new Mavic 3 Pro. On the Mavic 3 Pro forum the work around was simple. Just wirelessly transfer the content of the SD card from the drone to the Apple device.

Is there the same kind of workaround for the M30T?

Thanks ahead for your input. Jeff/Annapolis

Im having the same exact issue. I have contacted DJI and they stated bluetooth is not functioning and had me submit a request to engineering.

Thanks for the heads-up. Would you mid keeping me up on what happens with your engineering request?

Absolutely! Im obviously concerned how we can invest this much money into an aircraft that didn't have any labeling stating it's not compatible with iOS devices and in addition the bluetooth function does not work. Definitely want to draw some attention to this issue.

Ok so this is the official response from DJI regarding the Matrice 30 not being able to download to IOS devices.

“The M30 RC doesn't support connecting with the Apple device because the M30 RC is based on the Android system to build that.

Currently, if you need to use Bluetooth please kindly connect to Android devices, if they are not connected well you can try to restart the RC and phone together for a try.”

I wish that was made known prior to purchase.

That’s sure not the answer you and I were looking for. Thanks very much for keeping me in the loop. Jeff/Annapolis

Pardon if this has been addressed before.

I can’t download images from the Micro SD card onto my iPad or iPhone. In both cases, the Apple devices tell me there’s no content to download. (I can download the content to my Windows laptop; but I’d rather stay with the iPad and iPhone for workflow purposes).

I had the same issue with my new Mavic 3 Pro. On the Mavic 3 Pro forum the work around was simple. Just wirelessly transfer the content of the SD card from the drone to the Apple device.

Is there the same kind of workaround for the M30T?

Thanks ahead for your input. Jeff/Annapolis
Sorry if I'm late to this party - but I'm very interested in what exactly is the problem here. Are you saying that even if you attach your SD card to your iPad or iPhone they don't see any files?
Or are you saying that there doesn't seem to be a way to wirelessly transfer files to your IOS devices?
If you can download the files to your Windows machine, you can upload those files to your IOS devices. I do it with my iPhone (a 13 Max if that makes any difference). Is that not a solution?
I'm not sure I could use an iPad or iPhone - they don't have near enough memory. For example, I flew 3 missions today - maybe 10-15 minutes each and generated almost 90 GBs of data in 4K-30 fps.
Part of the reason for my interest is because I just ordered a Matrice 30 and would like to stave off a world of hurt for unforeseen issues that aren't in the manuals and don't pop up often on the boards.

Sorry if I'm late to this party - but I'm very interested in what exactly is the problem here. Are you saying that even if you attach your SD card to your iPad or iPhone they don't see any files?
Or are you saying that there doesn't seem to be a way to wirelessly transfer files to your IOS devices?
If you can download the files to your Windows machine, you can upload those files to your IOS devices. I do it with my iPhone (a 13 Max if that makes any difference). Is that not a solution?
I'm not sure I could use an iPad or iPhone - they don't have near enough memory. For example, I flew 3 missions today - maybe 10-15 minutes each and generated almost 90 GBs of data in 4K-30 fps.
Part of the reason for my interest is because I just ordered a Matrice 30 and would like to stave off a world of hurt for unforeseen issues that aren't in the manuals and don't pop up often on the boards.
Thanks for your response. The workflow you outlines is the one I follow. It’s hard on my workflow but I’m able to continue editing on my  devices once the data is imported from my Windows based system. All the best. Jeff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz