Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

**Matrice 30 Series - MASSIVE PRICE DROP FROM DJI***

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.floridadronesupply.com
We just updated our pricing to reflect the drop in price that was released from DJI early this morning.

The new price on the $13,999 M30T is now $9637 which includes the 2 batteries & DJI Care
The new price on the $9,999 M30 is not $7133 which includes the 2 batteries & DJI Care.

Call us if you have any questions or want to order one, today!

DJI Matrice 30 Series - M30T

DJI Matrice 30 Enterprise Drone (Basic Combo)

We just updated our pricing to reflect the drop in price that was released from DJI early this morning.

The new price on the $13,999 M30T is now $9637 which includes the 2 batteries & DJI Care
The new price on the $9,999 M30 is not $7133 which includes the 2 batteries & DJI Care.

Looks like they have to compete with the Evo Max 4T?

Those are huge price drops. I would feel sick seeing that if I had just bought one at full list price a month ago. I hope vendors have price protection with DJI for their existing stock. This kind of price drop could kill a vendor sitting on a warehouse full of product without price relief from the manufacturer.

Those are huge price drops. I would feel sick seeing that if I had just bought one at full list price a month ago. I hope vendors have price protection with DJI for their existing stock. This kind of price drop could kill a vendor sitting on a warehouse full of product without price relief from the manufacturer.
Unfortunately, no price protection. That is why we keep low stock on enterprise items because you just never know.

Reactions: jaja6009
Reactions: GsquaredAerials

Are you live streaming from the M30T? I can't find any instructions on how to livestream.

Just went to Florida Drone Supply to order some accessories and saw another DJI price drop on the 30T. It's now $8979 which is $658 less than what I paid last week ($9637). I'm not upset at all as I still got it for a great price with FDS especially with no tax and free shipping. That additional savings allowed me to get 6 more batteries (8 total) 2 external batteries for the controller, the BIG GPC custom Matrice 30 hard case and some props. DJI is acting like Tesla with all of these random discounts on the same model. I just hope they don't make it too cheap or everyone will have one although I bet that's what the full retail payers probably said when they dropped $4000 a couple of weeks ago. :)

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Just went to Florida Drone Supply to order some accessories and saw another DJI price drop on the 30T. It's now $8979 which is $658 less than what I paid last week ($9637). I'm not upset at all as I still got it for a great price with FDS especially with no tax and free shipping. That additional savings allowed me to get 6 more batteries (8 total) 2 external batteries for the controller, the BIG GPC custom Matrice 30 hard case and some props. DJI is acting like Tesla with all of these random discounts on the same model. I just hope they don't make it too cheap or everyone will have one although I bet that's what the full retail payers probably said when they dropped $4000 a couple of weeks ago. :)

View attachment 30717
Glad more public safety can afford it. I am just worried it doesn't go the way of previous drones and DJI stops supporting in a year or two. The M600 is a prime example.

wow. Well i bought mine a year ago so i cant be too upset. But it sure kills my resale value if i choose to upgrade....

Our PD bought one when it first came out but you never know with DJI. This pricing can allow our beach patrol entry into a proper enterprise level drone now.

With the Autel Alpha coming out, who knows where it will fit in price wise.

DJI can be ruthless against competition. Don't forget how they put 3DR under when they perceived a threat.

Evo Max series is far from being a completed product and is still missing alot of listed capabilities. This could also cause Autel some problems with pricing on the new Alpha even with on paper it claiming some better capabilities, will Autel actually get all of them to work.

The poor FLIR Siras now has two aircraft at or lower in price that are better platforms (IMHO). I guess FLIR will need more states to ban Chinese sUAS.

Reactions: GsquaredAerials
Our PD bought one when it first came out but you never know with DJI. This pricing can allow our beach patrol entry into a proper enterprise level drone now.

With the Autel Alpha coming out, who knows where it will fit in price wise.

DJI can be ruthless against competition. Don't forget how they put 3DR under when they perceived a threat.

Evo Max series is far from being a completed product and is still missing alot of listed capabilities. This could also cause Autel some problems with pricing on the new Alpha even with on paper it claiming some better capabilities, will Autel actually get all of them to work.

The poor FLIR Siras now has two aircraft at or lower in price that are better platforms (IMHO). I guess FLIR will need more states to ban Chinese sUAS.
I guess FLIR will need more states to ban Chinese sUAS.

There must be a dog eat dog fight at every legislature at the first sign of these US drone makers spreading cash among legislators (you know who you are) along with agencies refusing to purchase .

Yep! here in Tennessee, I just had to cancel a joint venture pilot program with my local fire department. They were gonna hire me on as a PIO first responder and submit the paperwork to get my Public Safety COA certifications. That way I could fly for them during fire and HAZMAT calls after they purchased their own 30T. Now that's all been grounded. Also, I signed up with Air Bears SAR organization to be a volunteer in my area and just asked them how I would be able to operate now that Senate Bill 0776 has grounded law enforcement from using Chinese drones. He pretty much said, they probably won't be requesting operators as they don't want to take chances since the bill just took effect July 1st.

So if it is true (and I believe it is) that legislators were conned into believing that the CCP is spying through our drones, that's a very sad and disturbing decision. 99.99% of us all carry around Chinese built smart phones that are way more capable of listening and watching everything we do but that's okay. What a scam! We're offering up our drones to help save innocent lives and potentially those of law enforcement and first responders. This means that American companies are all about selling drones and not about saving lives. As more and more states push this bogus bill through and really start affecting DJI's sales, I hope they fight back by putting pressure on these politicians and also providing proof that there is no connection between our drones and their servers.

OriginalDoBo did a great video on the matter and explained how many independent studies were done to prove that DJI (and I think Autel) drones have no connection to DJI or CCP servers.

What a rug pull by DJI. I purchased the M30T from a supplier in Texas in late April. Do you know if DJI is offering any kind of incentives or discounts for buyers that just overpaid by $4,000? I was thinking about adding a DJI M3E but I am definitely going to wait before I purchase and they drop the price 40 percent. Thanks for any insight/info you might have.

A bit off topic but all of you M30 users, M300/350 as well as M3E series owners, don't forget that you get to use Flight Hub 2 at no charge using the Standard account. You will get a generous free allotment of Live Streaming minutes (Cloud based and simple to use), Live Map/Model generation (creates in real time as you fly a mapping mission), storage and other very useful tools to complete missions.
We use the Live streaming with great success for special events, the "place marker on area of concern" is pretty awesome so that someone on a PC/Tablet/Phone can place a marker that the RPIC will see on their FPV feed making for a radioless way to tell the pilot to check something out.

Autel has something similar and it is currently live but as usual from Autel, it is not a finished, polished product.

This is the end of my relationship with DJI. I have now paid a premium price for their technology twice, only to have them slash prices months later.

Tesla is in the same boat. Model Y Pricing last year was right at $70K, you can now buy the same vehicle for $54k. That is literally a 6 month difference. Unfortunately, we are never notified of any upcoming pricing changes, we literally find out when the public finds out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103