Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

M100 and X3 Gimbal

Reaction score
I can't get any my gimbal to work with the M100. At this point I've tried the following:

- Different M100 Drone itself
- Different gimbal installation kit
- Different gimbal itself (tried X3 and X3 zoom)
- Verified both gimbals actually work (on OSMO)
- Firmware is the latest firmware

I can control the zoom of the camera, take pictures, and see video. But the video in the DJI GO app is upside down and there is no gimbal control. It just hangs limp, although when I do gimbal calibration it moves slightly. Anyone have any ideas? DJI support is absolutely terrible and of no help. Someone from DJI wanted me to go to the trouble of sending the drone in for repair. Good thing I have another M100 and ruled that out! They don't seem to be knowledgeable besides just repeating whatever is on the web site. Someone told me they would e-mail me the next day and they never did.

At this point I'm almost convinced they may have sold it like this - not working. Anyone can verify they have this setup (X3) working on their M100?

Thanks,

Johnathan

I have the zenmuse z3 and it works just fine. I do have to nudge the camera with my fingers after turning on so it can do the full calibration. I have seen the x3 on other m100s and it worked without issues.
Have you plugged your m100 into the computer to check that all is up to date that way?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens