Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Inspire Pro + X5 firmware

Reaction score
Hi all, I noticed the app is complaining the camera needs an update.. currently for the x5 it says firmware unknown...

And for the Inspire pro & x5 would I use the last Inspire 1 firmware?

Attachments

• IMG_0402.jpg
    IMG_0402.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0401.jpg
    IMG_0401.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 54
Hi, did you update ?
and now nor more firmware update requested for camera ?
does it now show the software version for the camera in the app ?
I ask this as I downloaded the same file on the micro SD and powered the inspire pro, but not sure it was in fact installed !

Hi all,
How do you update the Inspire Pro ?
What the firmware you are used ?
Currently, when i copy the last inspire 1 firmware (1.4.0.10) on sd card then i start the Inspire, the update process doesn't start.
Thanks for your help

Hi all,
How do you update the Inspire Pro ?
What the firmware you are used ?
Currently, when i copy the last inspire 1 firmware (1.4.0.10) on sd card then i start the Inspire, the update process doesn't start.
Thanks for your help

Please go to the Zenmuse X5 download page and use that FW (v.1.0.0.30).

Thanks for this thread. I was having same issue. I saw the 1.00.00.30 somewhere else. When I tried it, nothing. I'll try going to the Zenmuse X5 and download the 1.00.00.30. Doesn't make sense that it is different. Does your current version in the app show as 1.00.00.30 or 1.4.0.10? Should say the 1.00.00.30, right?

I thought the app was supposed to alert us for upgrades.

You need to download 1.00.00.30 version (on Zenmuse X5 web page) and the app shows 1.4.0.10 version.

Anyone have any advice for me?

I'm getting aircraft and battery notifications, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to upgrade. I've attached the current state of affairs.

I've tried to run the 1.5.0.30 from the Inspire 1 page, but the update never starts when I power on the aircraft.

Attachments

• IMG_0041.PNG
    IMG_0041.PNG
    110.5 KB · Views: 18
same for me ...I did however manage to upgrade the batteries using my other inspire 1 and the latest firmware that was released for the inspire 1 only, yesterday

You need to wait for DJI to update the firmware for the X5 users. Currently that update can only be installed if you have the X3 connected.

Thanks Richard.

It begs the question then, why would they give me notifications that I need to perform an update I can't?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham