Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Inspire 1 Pro + X5 body only (Where to buy?)

Reaction score
Where can I buy the Inspire 1 Pro with the X5 camera body? I don't want the stock 15mm DJI lens. I've looked everywhere and can only find the package that contains the stock lens.

Also, I currently own the Inspire 1 version "D". Do you think it's necessary to upgrade to the Pro version (v2) to support the heavier X5 camera? I know DJI has said that it can simply be added to the D version, but I'm worried about reduced flight times due to the heavier weight.

I apologize if this topic has already been discussed. If so, please direct me to the appropriate thread.

Where can I buy the Inspire 1 Pro with the X5 camera body? I don't want the stock 15mm DJI lens. I've looked everywhere and can only find the package that contains the stock lens.

Also, I currently own the Inspire 1 version "D". Do you think it's necessary to upgrade to the Pro version (v2) to support the heavier X5 camera? I know DJI has said that it can simply be added to the D version, but I'm worried about reduced flight times due to the heavier weight.

I apologize if this topic has already been discussed. If so, please direct me to the appropriate thread.

Are you looking to purchase the entire inspire 1 pro kit including only the x5 cam without lens?

You can add the X5 to any Inspire. I have an X5 on my very early Inspire A and it's fine.
You cannot buy the Inspire Pro without lens but there is no reason why you shouldn't just buy the X5 camera body, the adaptor plate and then just upgrade your Inspire. Bare in mind that you will need a new carry case for it to fit the X5 gubbins in. You can buy the inserts to convert your original case though.
If you don't want to mess with upgrades (it takes 5 minutes) then you can sell your Inspire, buy the Pro with lens and then sell the lens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz