Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

I can't update my inspire using the XT camera.

Reaction score
I went online followed the instructions, even watched a few you tube videos. I can't seem to get the Drone to update. When I turn it on with the Update file on the SD card the beeping to confirm it's updating never starts. And yes I format the SD card beforehand. Can anyone help?

I went online followed the instructions, even watched a few you tube videos. I can't seem to get the Drone to update. When I turn it on with the Update file on the SD card the beeping to confirm it's updating never starts. And yes I format the SD card beforehand. Can anyone help?

What FW are you currently on with the Inspire 1 as well as the Zenmuse XT?

Hi Just signed up. I had the same problem. what you need to do is put the sd card in the camera and turn everything on then go in the app and format the SD card in the dji go app turn everything off. Take the sd card out and put it in the computer ,load the bin file on it then put it back in the camera and turn it on. worked for me

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brickelldrone