Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

High Heels For I1

Reaction score
Anyone notice that in pictures of the X5 mounted on the I1, that there are, what appears two versions of legs. One appears to be the original version I1 with what appears to be high heels, if you will. The other has what appears to be a longer, completely redesigned leg with an angular support. My question is...if we upgrade the camera and have the original version i1, is DJI going to supply new shoes for our feet?

Reactions: ppdrone
Doubt that they'd include it if you buy the camera. But we can see if DJI makes the part available after they start shipping the Inspire 1 Pro.

I expect the high heels to cause more damage in case of crashes to the inspire. Its just a bigger leverage to the force against motor and sidearms. I dont want this on my Inspire.

I expect the high heels to cause more damage in case of crashes to the inspire. Its just a bigger leverage to the force against motor and sidearms. I dont want this on my Inspire.

In the event of a crash (unless you're talking about a rough landing), the last thing you'll have to worry about is what damage might, or might not, be caused by installation of the heels.
Anyway, without heels, how do you intend to mount the X5 without causing damage during initialization?

I will not use a X5 as it does not have 4K 50/60p and 100 Mbps.

Of course I am worried where in a light crash into a tree there maybe happens nothing but with the high heels the part with the motor will break. Its a much bigger force if just the heels hit a obstacle.

Reactions: Rainbowers
I will not use a X5 as it does not have 4K 50/60p and 100 Mbps.

Of course I am worried where in a light crash into a tree there maybe happens nothing but with the high heels the part with the motor will break. Its a much bigger force if just the heels hit a obstacle.

Well, if you're not going to use the X5, then why are you even bringing up the subject? You don't need the heels for the X3. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Scotflieger
Just spoke with DJI Tech support and they confirmed that they are including Landing Gear Extensions (High heels) for the X5. They will be included in the package, no need to purchase separately.

According to DJI, yes. Especially for the X5R with the SSD housing. But the camera itself is larger and the gimbal is bigger and will hang a little lower due to the change in mounting plate. So all things considered, it will need a little more room.

Reactions: Phatzo
Does anyone know if DJI will have a trade in deal from the X3 to X5? Just wondering. 2199.99 is a lot of cash.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz