Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

H20t problems after firmware update

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems after the recent m300 and h20t firmware update? When ever I go on to the thermal camera now it just shows a blank screen in the colour of the palette chosen. I have refreshed all firmware and even tried downgrading without any luck. I am currently waiting for a reply from DJI. Just thought I would post here incase anyone has come across this issue before. Cheers, Alex
IMG_20210220_100040.jpg

I have not had any issues with any of ours. What did DJI say? What happened when you downgraded and reinstalled the firmware? Did you do this via the controller or via an SD Card?

If it was via the controller I would do it again via SD card and see if that helps.

I just upgraded to the news version of firmware but and gotten a gray screen with the DJI logo on it when ever I try to look through the infrared camera.

Did DJI ever get back to you?

Thanks so much,
R

Fix found!

Downgrade the firmware to the oldest possible version - we did 1.00.01.08. We are now afraid to upgrade to current firmware version...

hello, how can i solve this problem with this page showing? eyeg
The only solution I found that works is to downgrade the camera firmware using a micro sd card to the second oldest firmware version. I beleive there are currently 4 possible firmware versions. The two most recent broke the camera for us.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens