Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

DroneDeploy and the DJI RC Plus Controller

Reaction score
I just got two job offers that use DroneDeploy and the instructions state that I'll be flying using DroneDeploy enterprise credentials and upload the shots to them. As far as I know, I don't see where I can install 3rd party software to the DJI RC Plus controller. Is there a way to install it externally outside of the controller software?

I just got two job offers that use DroneDeploy and the instructions state that I'll be flying using DroneDeploy enterprise credentials and upload the shots to them. As far as I know, I don't see where I can install 3rd party software to the DJI RC Plus controller. Is there a way to install it externally outside of the controller software?
Start DJI Pilot 2 and at any screen, swipe down from the top twice to bring up the notification screen. On the top right, tap the Home icon which will bring you to the Android screen where you can connect to the Internet using Firefox. This is assuming you are connected to the Internet over WIFI or hotspot to your phone or have the DJI dongle installed.

Reactions: GsquaredAerials
Thanks. I tried Firefox and can get to the app on the Google Playstore but there's no option to install it on the controller (just other devices the Playstore is connected to). I have and email into them to see how it works.

Thanks. I tried Firefox and can get to the app on the Google Playstore but there's no option to install it on the controller (just other devices the Playstore is connected to). I have and email into them to see how it works.
Can you download it? It shouldn't matter that the controller is not specifically mentioned - all that should matter is that it's an Android app.

Reactions: GsquaredAerials
Can you download it? It shouldn't matter that the controller is not specifically mentioned - all that should matter is that it's an Android app.
Like an APK file similar to what DJI has for the DJI Fly app for Android? They don't have the app in the Playstore. I'll see if they offer that. Thanks.

my bad - i had posted an amazon app store link, but that only supports the M3 series. Looking at DroneDeploy support it doesn't look like they support the Matrice 30 series at all.

When i get these dronebase/dronedeploy jobs i typically fly the dronedeploy stuff with my M3E and then redo the dronedeploy thermal stuff in DJI pilot.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103