Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

DJI Matrice T30

Reaction score
I currently have a matrice t30. My question is when I look at the sd card for a recorded video, I see 4 recording, 1 for zoom , 1 for wide angle, 1 for thermal, and 1 for S, whatever that is.

Is there a setting to just record 1 of these camera modes to save on sd storage?

I have not seen that setting anywhere in the controls. I think its the default and not changeable. The thermal video should be relatively small since its only 640x480. but i definitely see your point if you were recording a long video. maybe an email to DJI support with this question would resolve it?

I currently have a matrice t30. My question is when I look at the sd card for a recorded video, I see 4 recording, 1 for zoom , 1 for wide angle, 1 for thermal, and 1 for S, whatever that is.

Is there a setting to just record 1 of these camera modes to save on sd storage?
Yes - you can tell the controller which cameras that you wish to record. When connected to the AC, touch the camera settings at the top and there you will see a list of video feeds that you can select to be recorded. The S - screen, Z - zoom, W - wide and T- thermal.
I had some trouble with this coming from a Mavic 3 and Air 2S which always just recorded what you saw on the screen.
But for inspection and SAR drones, it's very useful to have 2 or 3 cameras recording at the same time.

Reactions: GsquaredAerials

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103