Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Broadcasted Video is Choppy/Stutters but looks fine if locally recorded on the drone.

Reaction score
We Have a Matrice 200 V2 drone with a CrytsalSky tablet for a display on the controller. We are having a problem with the SDI/HDMI video output we are getting from the contoller. The live video is stuttering every 9 or 10 frames. however if we record locally to the Sd card on the Drone it looks smooth. we have the video output going through a framesync which we thought was the issue but when just hooking a monitor to the output directly on the remote its still doing the same thing. Is there a setting or something we have wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated?

We Have a Matrice 200 V2 drone with a CrytsalSky tablet for a display on the controller. We are having a problem with the SDI/HDMI video output we are getting from the contoller. The live video is stuttering every 9 or 10 frames. however if we record locally to the Sd card on the Drone it looks smooth. we have the video output going through a framesync which we thought was the issue but when just hooking a monitor to the output directly on the remote its still doing the same thing. Is there a setting or something we have wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated?
Having the same issue with our M200 v2. DJI wants us to send the unit to them but it is used on a daily basis.
Doing without for 2 to 3 weeks is not an option. Have asked if they can send a loaner Cendence Controller to
help isolate whether it is a transmitting issue or a receive/converter issue. No answer as yet. As an Enterprise
unit, one would hope they would be understanding.

We are having the same issue with an M300 RTK. So far DJI has said they won't be fixing it...
Has anyone found any viable work arounds?

If you like, you can call me, and I can take our aircraft up with the same equipment and see if I can reproduce it. If not, we do offer rentals and could help you out while you send yours into DJI for repair if that helps. Just let me know when is good for you; I am here to help.

Personal Opinion of:

Michael W. den Hartog
239-533-0072
Retail Manager Florida Drone Supply
and SWFL FAA Safety Team Drone Pro
[email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member