Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

A cheap source of DJI SSDs found in Europe

Reaction score
Just in case it's of interest to anyone..

I've just secured a new DJI00X5RAW-PART2 521GB SSD for an offer of 349 GBP (plus 12 GBP shipping)

it was sold by an Italian ebay RC shop with 100% feedback. They have 4 more in stock.

I'm not affiliated with the seller but wasn't certain if I should post the link. If you're interested and can't find the seller, just PM me and I can send it to you.

Reactions: ash223
Just in case it's of interest to anyone..

I've just secured a new DJI00X5RAW-PART2 521GB SSD for an offer of 349 GBP (plus 12 GBP shipping)

it was sold by an Italian ebay RC shop with 100% feedback. They have 4 more in stock.

I'm not affiliated with the seller but wasn't certain if I should post the link. If you're interested and can't find the seller, just PM me and I can send it to you.
Do you actually have them in your possession yet and tested them?
You know the old saying .......If things seem too good to be true

Do you actually have them in your possession yet and tested them?
You know the old saying .......If things seem too good to be true

Very true- and there's the other one about a fool and his money... :D
I'll report back once it arrives - it's not scheduled to do so for ten days or so.

If this had been a private sale I'd have been slightly doubtful but this is an established RC shop and DJI distributor. They've been an ebay trader for 12 years and their 100% feedback is based on over 2000 transactions.

I've got to say that based on my experience so far, things are promising with despatch occuring within an hour or two of payment.

I wonder if we're about to see the prices for DJIs V1 SSD architecture plummet, now that the V2 equipment has hit the market. Most of the customers prepared to pay the SSD pricepoint when it first launched were film-makers and it would make sense for them to follow the tech so the X5R market has probably dried up somewhat.

Very true- and there's the other one about a fool and his money... :D
I'll report back once it arrives - it's not scheduled to do so for ten days or so.

If this had been a private sale I'd have been slightly doubtful but this is an established RC shop and DJI distributor. They've been an ebay trader for 12 years and their 100% feedback is based on over 2000 transactions.

I've got to say that based on my experience so far, things are promising with despatch occuring within an hour or two of payment.

I wonder if we're about to see the prices for DJIs V1 SSD architecture plummet, now that the V2 equipment has hit the market. Most of the customers prepared to pay the SSD pricepoint when it first launched were film-makers and it would make sense for them to follow the tech so the X5R market has probably dried up somewhat.
OK, well, if it's all legit you have got yourself one hell of a bargain (well actually you have got them at a far more realistic price they should have been originally but you know what I mean. :p)

The SSD arrived today and seems great. Here's it unboxed and a quick test mount in the SSD reader and Exporter program, under Windows.IMG_2591.JPG IMG_2592.JPG IMG_2593.JPG IMG_2594.JPG IMG_2595.JPG IMG_2596.JPG IMG_2598.JPG

Reactions: ash223

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronedoctor