Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Zenmuse P1/H20 flash sync

Reaction score
Hello,
can anybody help with how to make it possible to sync the shutter of the H20 or the P1 to a Flashgun?
Thanks

Claude

My pure opinion.

Since there is no hotshoe on either camera, your only hope would be the SDK. I have not delved too deep into the SDK, but since the SDK can be used for lights, speakers and other payloads, it may be able to trigger a flash, timed with an image.

My pure opinion.

Since there is no hotshoe on either camera, your only hope would be the SDK. I have not delved too deep into the SDK, but since the SDK can be used for lights, speakers and other payloads, it may be able to trigger a flash, timed with an image.

Hello,

thanks and I let you know if I was able to do something.

Claude

My pure opinion.

Hello,

thanks and regards

Claude

My pure opinion.

Hello,

Claude

Hello,

Claude
Hello again and,

my only hope would be the SDK... I googled on what an SDK is. Ok, but how woud I have to go on and where to get an appropriate SDK? Do u have an idea on that?

Thanks and regards

Claude

My pure opinion.

Hello jaja6009,
I totally have no idea on how to deal with SDK's. Ammm... can you help me on how to go about it?

Thanks and regards

Claude

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krrr