Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

XT Pro IOS APP

Reaction score
My agency uses a DJI Inspire 1 v2.0 with the XT camera for search and rescue. One issue I have found is that there is no way to get GPS coordinates live on screen in the DJI GO App. The XT Pro App has the GPS coordinates in the map but I am wondering if this is fairly accurate? If anyone is using this app please let me know how well it works.

We've used the I1 V2's GPS coordinates via AutoPilot on a few missions and it's probably been within about 5-10 feet accuracy going that route. In the DJI Pilot app as well you can tap on the satellite icon to see real-time coordinates.

Haven't yet been able to dive deep into the newly updated XT Pro app quite yet but hopefully over the weekend and we can share some findings with test missions.

We've used the I1 V2's GPS coordinates via AutoPilot on a few missions and it's probably been within about 5-10 feet accuracy going that route. In the DJI Pilot app as well you can tap on the satellite icon to see real-time coordinates.

Haven't yet been able to dive deep into the newly updated XT Pro app quite yet but hopefully over the weekend and we can share some findings with test missions.
"In the DJI Pilot app as well you can tap on the satellite icon to see real-time coordinates." I can't get GPS coordinates that way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz