Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

X5R Video: Marblehead

Reaction score
Short 1.5min X5R video of some spots around Marblehead, MA.

I've enabled downloading of the original uploaded file. Rendered and uploaded at 200Mbps. Shot with the X5R and 12mm lens and B+W ND8 filter on an Inspire Pro. ISO 100, 4K 30fps, shutter 60, aperature ~5.6.

Note: Unfortunately Auto Exposure was accidentally enabled and there are a few clips with abrupt exposure jumps as a result. That's my mistake, and isn't a camera issue.

Last edited:
Looks very good on a 4K monitor, finally footage that has a job for every pixel on my screen :D

Thank you for posting this, now I need patience to stay calm until my camera arrives too.

Reactions: damoncooper
Great video Damon. My understanding is that if I were to DL the 2GB file I would need the DJI converter to view it, it that correct?

Thanks, Kevin in CT

OK, but I DL'd a file named 515082436 that was about 2 gb in size, is that a RAW file?

Examined my footage more carefully in CineLight and it turns out it wasn't auto exposure I had left enabled after all. Rather, I had shot in S mode and the camera was hunting aperture settings.

M mode all the way from now on!

Nice and clean man cant wait to get mine for the Osmo. And yes that's the first thing i learned is keeping the Camera in M at all times and setting your white balance.

Reactions: damoncooper
Great job! I noticed the water and the waves don't have that terrible blocky compression. I can't wait to get mine.

Thanks for the DL link as well. Small request, do you think you could upload a couple of DNG sequences of overexposed and underexposed shots? Would love to see how far the new camera can be pushed.

Cheers.

Great job! I noticed the water and the waves don't have that terrible blocky compression. I can't wait to get mine.

Thanks for the DL link as well. Small request, do you think you could upload a couple of DNG sequences of overexposed and underexposed shots? Would love to see how far the new camera can be pushed.

Cheers.

I would but unfortunately I don't have any. At 4GB per 10 seconds you tend to make sure things are set before you pull the trigger. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz