Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

X5R Gimbal Lock?

Reaction score
Hello, has anyone come up with a gimbal lock for the X5R yet so one could transport the Inspire with camera attached? Something similar to this maybe? I do have a gimbal lock or the X5 but of course the dimensions are not compatible. Thanks for your comments.

Reactions: erikgraham
Ha :) well I did as well, and there were no results (and I tried lots of different keywords) - so I think this is a new product that they have on offer.

Either way - happy I can ditch my home made version for this!

Ha :) well I did as well, and there were no results (and I tried lots of different keywords) - so I think this is a new product that they have on offer.

Either way - happy I can ditch my home made version for this!

Yeah the moderator is kind of a smart *** [emoji23]

But I have ordered the one I posted, I will let you know what I think after I use it.

Brendan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked it up as soon as I saw it was available - two piece item, sure I'm going to loose one of the parts :) so might have to order another one.

The one gripe I have is that it doesn't stop gimbal from rotating in the X axis, however when it's in the case (landing mode case) it is prevented from moving a lot, but would still prefer it to be fixed across all axis

Reactions: Mixchief

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham