Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

X4S camera...what’s a good price for one used

Reaction score
Since there isn’t many i see around what is the x4s used worth? Like in perfect working condition and like new vs perfect working condition with scuffs. I am just not seeing what is a fair price.

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Since there isn’t many i see around what is the x4s used worth? Like in perfect working condition and like new vs perfect working condition with scuffs. I am just not seeing what is a fair price.
I recently paid $400 for a brand new in the box from a Dealer to go with my M200.

Location? Market prices are different around the world.

Jump forward to Aug/Sep and they dried up a lot... suddenly became highly desired!
IF... if you see one on eBay they're in the $850-950 "asking" range for Used.
The USA Dealers are all out of New stock.
For mapping, modeling, survey projects, there a great camera with mech shutter under 1/2000.

Reactions: MBrewington
I saw 3 on ebay this last weekend.
As of today, all still available... price $1000, 995, and $895... so all at a strong premium to original new ($600??) and last years Used of $400-650.

They are getting harder to find, but some specialty Map Shops still have New too... just hard finding.

The Used for $400 range was 1-2 years ago... easily found, unloading them, not sure why. Great camera!

They've jumped up since... one was on the Inspire site this week for $600 in unused new condition. You should watch the Inspire forum, they often appear. Occasionally you'll find NOS in mid-600's (found 2).

Normally the Used price on eBay or classified is high around $900-$1000 now. Sometimes a bit higher, attempting to take advantage of the challenge and difficulty to find.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtpelt