Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

White balance

Reaction score
Does anybody know what is up with the white balance on the X5? The daylight setting seems to be fine and auto works great, but every other setting just gives me really strange results.

Does anybody know what is up with the white balance on the X5? The daylight setting seems to be fine and auto works great, but every other setting just gives me really strange results.
I just wonder what other settings you would want to use. its not as though you will be shooting inside with tungsten lights?

Well, if DJI ever sorts out putting the X5 on the Osmo, being able to set WB is important. I also don't like AWB. Try shooting a bunch of grass or red brick buildings and dealing with the result.

Well, if DJI ever sorts out putting the X5 on the Osmo, being able to set WB is important. I also don't like AWB. Try shooting a bunch of grass or red brick buildings and dealing with the result.
Yes but as I said, if you are using the X5 indoors under tungsten lighting you can set it as such. Same as any camera, you wouldn't set it for daylight of you are working indoors. Im a cameraman and shoot tv commercials for a living. White balance is very important.. up there with air I believe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz