Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

What are these wiers clips on the X5 bracket for? (picture shown)

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and also to the Inspire 1. Just purchased the Inspire 1 Pro a few days ago. I've been building QC's for several years and this is the first time I went with a "ready to fly" option. Gotta say i'm super happy with the Inpsire 1 pro!

I noticed these totally pointless clips on the X5 bracket. They rotate and lock in place 90 degrees but are attached to nothing,.. they do absolutely nothing!,.. i looked at the DJI X5 install video and the clips on there are missing,...

anyone know why DJI would add these (what looks like totally pointless) clips to the X5 plate?

357q4wh.png

Last edited:
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and also to the Inspire 1. Just purchased the Inspire 1 Pro a few days ago. I've been building QC's for several years and this is the first time I went with a "ready to fly" option. Gotta say i'm super happy with the Inpsire 1 pro!

I noticed these totally pointless clips on the X5 bracket. They rotate and lock in place 90 degrees but are attached to nothing,.. they do absolutely nothing!,.. i looked at the DJI X5 install video and the clips on there are missing,...

anyone know why DJI would add these (what looks like totally pointless) clips to the X5 plate?

357q4wh.png
They're for the X5R when it comes out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz