Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Thermal XT2 settings help

Reaction score
I am a new pilot and coordinator for a police agency. We are flying a Matrice 210 with the Xenmuse XT2 thermal camera.
I am looking for assistance getting the thermal camera to be able to pickup the thermal signature of people. The drop down menu search people does not show adequately. We have tried custom settings but curious if anyone has specific settings....

I am a new pilot and coordinator for a police agency. We are flying a Matrice 210 with the Xenmuse XT2 thermal camera.
I am looking for assistance getting the thermal camera to be able to pickup the thermal signature of people. The drop down menu search people does not show adequately. We have tried custom settings but curious if anyone has specific settings....
Hi. Might I suggest you watch this tutorial from Garret Byrl, who is in Law Enforcement and does a nice job with the XT2 review.

To be honest, I’ve now watched it 3 times. I’m not that intelligent when it comes to drones or photography to be honest. There’s a lot of info in there. I appreciate the help. I was curious if someone has any specific settings that consistently work

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103