Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Test shot with X5 - sunset

Looks great, what camera settings have you been using. I've recently upgraded to the Inspire 1 PRO and having been playing with the settings but not feeling 100% confidence that I have the right set up.

Looks great, what camera settings have you been using. I've recently upgraded to the Inspire 1 PRO and having been playing with the settings but not feeling 100% confidence that I have the right set up.

Usual whatever feels right exposure wise. This shot was pretty underexposed but I was able to bring the shadows up to make the ground and skyline a little more defined. I believe this was shot at f5.6, iso 100, shutter 1/60, and colour profile 'd-cinelike'

Reactions: EamonUrtone
Are you using LUTS or just adjusting the color manually with color correction on your cinelike? I was having trouble with softness in d-log.

Austin

No LUTs, those are for video. This is a three shot panorama edited in Lightroom. Photos in all modes are very sharp if your lens is calibrated properly.

Have to admit I have been dropping the ball on photo tests with the X5 so far. Snapped a couple quickies while filming a sunset the other night.

View attachment 4786
You chose a really tough subject with regards to dynamic range.Try bracketing and then merging in HDR.
For a single shot this is pretty **** good.Well done!

You chose a really tough subject with regards to dynamic range.Try bracketing and then merging in HDR.
For a single shot this is pretty **** good.Well done!
Thanks boss, yea usually I'll do an HDR bracket but I was pretty focused on getting good video for this sunset. Photography is always an afterthought for me on shoots so I'm glad these worked out ok!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz