Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

..Starting To Get a Feel For The Yaw With The 12mm Olympus..

Reaction score
Spent some time with the X5 12mm today... practising yaw control... starting to get a feel for this lens... its still a touchy lens but its manageable...

Reactions: Scotflieger
nice job....looks like your have 10 battery packs. is it that different from the 15mm DJI. I'm coming from that POS 3dr solo...that was garbage

nice job....looks like your have 10 battery packs. is it that different from the 15mm DJI. I'm coming from that POS 3dr solo...that was garbage
Yep AJW... i could not have done that smoothly with the 15mm... the 12mm is much nicer to control yaw with....

Yep AJW... i could not have done that smoothly with the 15mm... the 12mm is much nicer to control yaw with....
I do not have the 12mm lens, would you mind elaborating why the 12mm is easier to yaw than the 15mm? Much appreciated

I do not have the 12mm lens, would you mind elaborating why the 12mm is easier to yaw than the 15mm? Much appreciated
Sure JayBurd... the DJI 15mm has a narrow FOV this makes it sensitive to movement ... the12mm Olympus has a wider FOV which makes it less sensitive... when yawing the more sensitive the lens is the harder it is to get a smooth yaw...

Reactions: JayBurd

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz