Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Seperated Matrice Inspire Forums- Better?

Reaction score
Just an opinion,
Check the Inspire Forum for post.

I fly both platforms (Inspire 2 and M600) and they are absolutely different and shouldn't be mixed. However, if a single forum makes more management sense AND there are clear categories within the combined forum (like the varied Matrice categories here), then I don't see a problem with combining.

I fly both platforms (Inspire 2 and M600) and they are absolutely different and shouldn't be mixed. However, if a single forum makes more management sense AND there are clear categories within the combined forum (like the varied Matrice categories here), then I don't see a problem with combining.
Great comment Chris, I’d agree… totally different crafts. I find the commonality more in the Owners “using” the platforms, Larger format, FF, MFT cameras, XT Thermal Tech chats, SW tools, Processing chats, Lightbridge technical issues, and some overlap in projects.

As you’ve expressed… you fly both. I fly I1, I2, M600P, M210… enjoy multiple discussions in all platforms and found multiple times an I2 Owner would join in on a M600Pro discussion.

Mainly the lower discussion of the sites… maybe it’ll pick back up this Winter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens