Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Samples Straight From The X5

If other samples start to appear with the same quality, I could very well be adding an Inspire Pro to the drone arsenal. Compression seems to be good enough. My other big concern is gamma in the darker colors. These samples help to show that it is there. But, I want to see the same for shaded, high-contrast shots. Fingers crossed.

I was not overly impressed with the samples. I aerial shoot with Nex 7, 5 and recently a Sony A6000. The photos were pristine without any edits. Some of the x5 seem under exposed. Now take that I just sold my main rig with those cameras for the I1 x5....Hope the Micro 4/3rds pops more than those samples..

I was not overly impressed with the samples. I aerial shoot with Nex 7, 5 and recently a Sony A6000. The photos were pristine without any edits. Some of the x5 seem under exposed. Now take that I just sold my main rig with those cameras for the I1 x5....Hope the Micro 4/3rds pops more than those samples..
Do you have the in-camera settings cranked for the A6000? Most folks take photos at lower dynamic range in order to get a better edit in the end. I'm pretty sure there will be easy settings for a more dynamic look for those folks not willing to spend time editing their photos.

The supplied JPGs cold have gone through who knows what and with unknown settings, most of the EXIF is stripped. Heck, 4 of them have been taken nowhere near the place they're said to be from.
The DNGs are of course RAW and while they do have preapplied edits you can see with what parameters and reset the settings and start over in your favorite RAW processing software.

I'm disappointed with the video files subject matter. It would have been more helpful to assess the bitrate speed if they had been some fast moving clips.

This one shows the glory of 60Mbps (7.7MBs) capture plus YouTube compression.

Slightly better than an X3 but the same backend processor / compression was all too familiar unfortunately.

Do you have the in-camera settings cranked for the A6000? Most folks take photos at lower dynamic range in order to get a better edit in the end. I'm pretty sure there will be easy settings for a more dynamic look for those folks not willing to spend time editing their photos.
Nope
We are experienced, we have our own photo business for 8 years and have been Rc'ing for 30. I just think I would have adjusted those photos to show the ability of the END result. I don't want to guess or make assumptions on what it could look like.
Sample below is a GoPro H3 from a Belly mount off our TA Matrix. We flew dual cameras, Sony a6000 off the Gyrox5 and the H3 for side shots. Obvioiusly H3's are processed but for a non stabilized shot they are ok.G0025527_tn.jpg

Last edited:
can anyone tell me flight time for the pro and the upgraded Inspire 1 with the X5 and "standard motors? really interested how much time the 526g do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz