Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Question about RTK/NTRIP and GNSS coverage

Reaction score
So I just got the M30T and am looking to turn on RTK so I can get familiar with how to set it up and also how accurate it is while flying. Tennessee DOT has stations in my area but just not right in my "backyard". The closest one is less than 2 miles form my house but seems to be offline for who knows how long. The nearest one online is 25 miles away so how far does an RTK signal reach? Also, are there any links you can provide on learning about how all this RTK/NTRIP stuff works with our drones? I get the concept but feel like I fall down a massive rabbit hole every time I Google the subject. Thanks.

So I just got the M30T and am looking to turn on RTK so I can get familiar with how to set it up and also how accurate it is while flying. Tennessee DOT has stations in my area but just not right in my "backyard". The closest one is less than 2 miles form my house but seems to be offline for who knows how long. The nearest one online is 25 miles away so how far does an RTK signal reach? Also, are there any links you can provide on learning about how all this RTK/NTRIP stuff works with our drones? I get the concept but feel like I fall down a massive rabbit hole every time I Google the subject. Thanks.
There are Youtube videos that explain how this works with our Enterprise drones and the benefits of having 2 - RTK antennas instead of one. It's where I finally was able to understand what I was getting in to LOL.

Reactions: GsquaredAerials

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103