Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

***PRICE REDUCED*** DJI M30T with 4 Batteries

Reaction score
I am selling my M30T with 4 batteries due to a health issue. Comes with 4 batteries, controller, battery charger, and case. Les than 2 hours flight time. Still under DJI care. Never crashed or damaged. The drone and all equipment is in new condition. Purchased from Florida Drone Supply a few months ago. Contact me via text at 757-231-5607 for pictures and more information. I paid over 10k and am looking for $7500.00 firm. Please no trade offers.

I will pay for shipping

Last edited:
I was the one who texted that number in your first post, suggesting you sign up for SQUARE internet link credit service, no mnthly or sign up fee. They just charge a small percent when you sell the item. It's 1.75% if you want your funds transferred to your bank acct the same day. I don't have that much cash. But, I do have credit. And, it's safer to buy things with credit cards. Even if i had the money, I would be a bit nervous about sending a cashiers check and hoping that you would send me the product afterwards.

I was the one who texted that number in your first post, suggesting you sign up for SQUARE internet link credit service, no mnthly or sign up fee. They just charge a small percent when you sell the item. It's 1.75% if you want your funds transferred to your bank acct the same day. I don't have that much cash. But, I do have credit. And, it's safer to buy things with credit cards. Even if i had the money, I would be a bit nervous about sending a cashiers check and hoping that you would send me the product afterwards.

I am also open to taking Bitcoin... I am a good person bro... I would send you a pic of my ID or anything else you would want to quell any fears of a scam. I will look into the Square account as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MSmith1227