Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Packing for Maldives

Reaction score
Website
www.airflix.dk

Attachments

• Maldives.jpg
    Maldives.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 105
Reactions: gruvpix and clackey
Anyone know of a case where the x5 gimbal can be left attached while transporting?
I'm just talking about when its in the back of my car, nothing where its going to be handled by anyone else.
In all honesty it does ok on the boot floor on top of a sheet, but it can be awkward carrying it from the car, if I had a nice case which was EASY/QUICK to pack and unpack I would consider it, just for extra protection.

Any custom made one's, I'm sure I could make my own, but hoping someone has done the hard work.

Any ideas?

Anyone know of a case where the x5 gimbal can be left attached while transporting?
I'm just talking about when its in the back of my car, nothing where its going to be handled by anyone else.
In all honesty it does ok on the boot floor on top of a sheet, but it can be awkward carrying it from the car, if I had a nice case which was EASY/QUICK to pack and unpack I would consider it, just for extra protection.

Any custom made one's, I'm sure I could make my own, but hoping someone has done the hard work.

Any ideas?

These HPRC cases both fit the Inspire in landing mode with the X5 attached. I have the bigger one - while it is quite a bit larger than the stock suitcase, it fits literally everything I would ever need on an Inspire shoot, including a specific spot for the Osmo handle, X3 cam and gimbal, charging hub, lenses... Everything.

HPRC INS2780W-01 Wheeled Hard Case with Foam HPRC2780WINS B&H

HPRC 730WINSPRO Wheeled Hard Case with Foam HPRC2730WINSPRO B&H

Interesting that the HPRC INS2780W-01 cost a lot more.
And I just noticed thanks to the layering of cutouts, the cheaper version does not in fact store the Inspire in landing mode, only in travel mode.
It also does not have room for an iPad air, only iPad mini or smaller tablet. The only other case I can think of that offers protection in landing mode is the Go Professional case and it is essentially the same price, although in my opinion is not organized nearly as effectively as the HPRC.

DJI Inspire 1 Landing Mode Case | GPC, Inc.

would be a dilemma for me since I am a scuba diver...i'd probably go for underwater pictures and leave the drone home :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz