Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

OSMO X5R Test shot

Drool... Almost doesn't look real. One more big project booked and I am buying this thing

I swore I turned it off and had everything manual but when I look at the proxy file from the sd card it has that charactersistic exposure flicker. Need to do more tests to confirm

Looks good though! I use c2 lock and load for post stabilization. Been using it for years. Really fixes that z axis stuff. Imo the cost of the software is more valuable than that piece of hardware.

I swore I turned it off and had everything manual but when I look at the proxy file from the sd card it has that charactersistic exposure flicker. Need to do more tests to confirm

I had that as well. Thought I'd screwed up and used AE but in CineLight you can click the little "i" icon and it'll tell you what all your camera settings were.

In my case it turns out that shooting in "S" was the culprit and it was auto-hunting aperture with light changes.

I had that as well. Thought I'd screwed up and used AE but in CineLight you can click the little "i" icon and it'll tell you what all your camera settings were.

In my case it turns out that shooting in "S" was the culprit and it was auto-hunting aperture with light changes.

It was definitely on Manual, as I can verify through CineLight.....but exposure changes I'm encountering seem to occur at random during shooting lately. I hope a future firmware update can address this.....the proxy file flickering is pretty bad

I have experienced the same thing in several shots. Some of the flickering ruined what would have been epic footage...so annoying.

It was definitely on Manual, as I can verify through CineLight.....but exposure changes I'm encountering seem to occur at random during shooting lately. I hope a future firmware update can address this.....the proxy file flickering is pretty bad

I think I have it figured out now. It only happens on certain shots when you change the Contrast setting in ACR. If you leave it at "camera defaults", no flicker. If you change contrast...flickering in some shots. Change contrast via "Curves" on the second window in Adobe Camera Raw to get around this. Saturation and White Balance changes are fine. This is an Adobe issue.

Been looking at the Osmo for ground shots, so many people putting bad feedback about them. Is it just a matter of a few bad Osmos's???
I will be using the X5 adapter that many other users have reported being very tight to connect. Love the footage Im seeing with the Osmo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz