Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Original DJI Inspire 2 X7 Gimbal Cables

Reaction score
Thanks in advance for any help.
With Encoder Error (0x400000) and Camera Sensor Error, the X7 was diagnosed and needs 3 gimbal/camera cables. The description for all 3 cables is, 'Original DJI Inspire 2 Gimbal Cable for Inspire 2 Drone Camera Gimbal'. No part #'s, just
Type: #1, Type: #2 and Type:#3. Ordered from a Chinese company who got back to me saying the #1 cable is "broken", and do I want to wait for them to restock their parts.
Question: Are there any other vendors selling these parts? Also, is there a site that has an X7 parts breakdown?

Thank You

I would recommend sending the gimbal back to DJI directly. So after the repairs are made you can also have them properly calibrate it and make it eligible for the DJI care plan. If this is problematic we can happily send it in for you and help manage the process or offer an exchange program to help speed up the process. You can contact me directly at:

Mike W. den Hartog | Florida Drone Supply | 16335 South Tamiami Trail | Fort Myers, FL 33908 | (855) 8-DRONES | (239) 533-0072 | [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham