Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

MATRICE 210 RTK (V1) WITH ACCESSORIES FOR SALE

Reaction score
DJI Matrice 210 V1 Complete Drone in excellent condition with very little flight time. This complete backup kit has never had any crashes, hard landings or rough handling. Has not been flown since last year December and has less than 20 flights, never dropped. Great drone and ideal for anyone starting a business or adding to their existing fleet. It comes with the original crystal sky ultra 7.85", sets of props, Z30 camera, aftermarket case for the DRTK2 system and everything from the original setup.

Keep in mind this has the RTK option, meaning you can fly via GPS or add incredible precision and stability with the RTK tower which is also in excellent shape. I have recently decided to change business models by purchasing the M300 RTK, so moving this out to pay the duckets off on the $15k M300 RTK Drone!

Price is $6500 Shipped, feel free to PM for more details, thanks.

Attachments

• M210 RTK V1 2.jpg
    M210 RTK V1 2.jpg
    569.8 KB · Views: 30
  • M210 RTK V1 11.jpg
    M210 RTK V1 11.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 29
Hello,

This is a nice setup at a great price. Had I seen this a month ago I would have jumped on it.

I was wondering if you might be willing to answer a question for me.

I notice you have a case for the D RTK2 with this. But its a V1. As I said I have just bought a V1 and I’m wondering if it works with the D-RTK2 ground station, or if I have to purchase the original one?

Hello,

This is a nice setup at a great price. Had I seen this a month ago I would have jumped on it.

I was wondering if you might be willing to answer a question for me.

I notice you have a case for the D RTK2 with this. But its a V1. As I said I have just bought a V1 and I’m wondering if it works with the D-RTK2 ground station, or if I have to purchase the original one?
I apologize for the delay in responding to your question. Honestly, the RTK mode is great when you work around a lot of metal or have a lot of electromagnetic environments where you need to inspect power lines. I always turn on the ground system first and then wait for a steady green indication light before turning on the remote control and the aircraft.

And when l am not flying around a lot of metal on any specific day l don't have to use the Ground station or the RTK system. I simply turn it off in the app and use as needed. That way l have the best of both worlds. As you know, the advantages of using a commercial grade GPS system over a consumer grade GPS system can come in very handy when doing commercial grade jobs.

Thanks for your patience, I hope this answers your question.

WTB Matrice 200 original model with controller, battery, charger and props nothing else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz