Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Matrice 100 Build! Battery compartment and X3

I don't think the manifold is out yet..

I too just bought a Matrice 100, got it from Coptershop and the rest of the gear (extra battery, battery compartment, hub charger, extra props, gimbal mount and x3 camera) came from B&H.. well, coming from that is.. Should be building this weekend.. I read as much as I could find before putting out that kind of money.. I was a little put off by this thread reading about the "wobble" but since the OP was able to fix it, I felt good enough to get one.

I didn't have the extra cash for the guidance system, maybe one day but for now, that money would be well spent on extra batteries.. :)

I just bought from the Matrice 100 myself I'm going to use it for a long range platform. I was wondering what people were getting flight time wise with the x3 and dual TB 48's?

I just bought from the Matrice 100 myself I'm going to use it for a long range platform. I was wondering what people were getting flight time wise with the x3 and dual TB 48's?
I am flying the Matrice with dual tb48 guidance and x3 camera. Technically that puts me over the auw limit. I know go figure? I am getting around 30 minutes of flight time. This is flying around, not just hovering in one place. Even though I am over weight it seems to handle it just fine.

I am flying the Matrice with dual tb48 guidance and x3 camera. Technically that puts me over the auw limit. I know go figure? I am getting around 30 minutes of flight time. This is flying around, not just hovering in one place. Even though I am over weight it seems to handle it just fine.
I'm getting 33 minutes out of my modded P 3 I was hoping this would be a step up. I no DJI historically overestimate their battery life but I was thinking it would get 36 to 38 minutes - 0% with the speed increase over the p3 I was thinking I could get 10 miles out of it maybe I should just send it back and get the inspire one you really helped me out a lot bro thanks a lot.

I'm getting 33 minutes out of my modded P 3 I was hoping this would be a step up. I no DJI historically overestimate their battery life but I was thinking it would get 36 to 38 minutes - 0% with the speed increase over the p3 I was thinking I could get 10 miles out of it maybe I should just send it back and get the inspire one you really helped me out a lot bro thanks a lot.
Sure thing no problem, you know I fly them all as I'm a dealer for DJI I'm lucky that way and I have found my favorite to be the Inspire 1.

Sure thing no problem, you know I fly them all as I'm a dealer for DJI I'm lucky that way and I have found my favorite to be the Inspire 1.
Yeah I'm the Flytrex distance Challenge record holder with the p3 8.6 miles and back. I thought the matrice 100 would be better then the inspire one with a battery mod for distance. I'm just trying to flies far as I can in a straight line that's all I need it for.

Yeah I'm the Flytrex distance Challenge record holder with the p3 8.6 miles and back. I thought the matrice 100 would be better then the inspire one with a battery mod for distance. I'm just trying to flies far as I can in a straight line that's all I need it for.
Really cool, yeah I think your on the right track. There is also another brand that is getting really good long flight times as well, the Matrix I from Turbo Ace is pretty awesome. I sell for them as well so luckily I get to try the all. I still love DJI for my everyday flying but extreme distance is pretty crazy with the Matrix I. It is getting 4ominutes on 1 battery. So if distance is your goal it might be worth a look.

Yeah I will take a look thanks. The thing that sold me o. the Matrice 100 over the Inspire 1 is it has XT60 connections right on it I think I can run 1 TB47 battery to save weight and for boot up and drop a big 4S lipo pack on it as well . Something like 6 or 7 thousand MAH could probably get rid of the extra battery bracket as well. I do distance testing for FPVLR the antenna company DJI is where they make their money. Thanks for responding there's not a lot of matrice pilot out to get info from preciate it

Totally understand you have to take care of the ones that take care of you. Good luck sounds really cool.
Yeah I will take a look thanks. The thing that sold me o. the Matrice 100 over the Inspire 1 is it has XT60 connections right on it I think I can run 1 TB47 battery to save weight and for boot up and drop a big 4S lipo pack on it as well . Something like 6 or 7 thousand MAH could probably get rid of the extra battery bracket as well. I do distance testing for FPVLR the antenna company DJI is where they make their money. Thanks for responding there's not a lot of matrice pilot out to get info from preciate it[/QUO

I have been flying the M100 for the past 48 hours using a dual battery setup 5700ma

I get a very noticeable wobble every 2-3 minutes lasting 2-3 seconds when doing a hover test. It is very unsettling to see the aircraft wobble / almost judder. This worsens during the last 3-4 minutes as the battery is down to the last 20%

any ideas?

Hey Mohan - I was having the same problem but just updated to the new firmware that was published on 3-4-16 and the problem is solved!

Hi guys, my new issue is every time I take off, after a min or two, motor 3 fails. I get the motor obstructed error but there is nothing obstructing it. I've replaced the esc and motor to eliminate those as possibilities. Any ideas what it could be?

Everyone, I have an N1 encoder on a Matrice 100, however, the red and green lights are on and I can't get a video image on the app. I've check and replaced the cables, and tried the N1 on another Matrice 100, same indications. Any suggestions?

Hey Amor, I am experiencing exactly the same issue. Have you had any luck?? Starting to pull my hair out!

I have been flying the M100 for the past 48 hours using a dual battery setup 5700ma

I get a very noticeable wobble every 2-3 minutes lasting 2-3 seconds when doing a hover test. It is very unsettling to see the aircraft wobble / almost judder. This worsens during the last 3-4 minutes as the battery is down to the last 20%

any ideas?

I'm hoping you got some sort of reply prior to this one. On the off chance that you didn't, in my experience, you need to make sure that the GPS antenna is pointed straight forward. Use the red point on the top of the GPS dome for orientation BHope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz