Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

M300 Review Video with the H20T camera, and a subsequent warning to all 300 pilots and Owners (Prop Failures)

Reaction score
Website
aerialedgeva.com

Also we got some reports of M300 falling out of the sky due to prop failures from improper storage.
Upon this we did an inspection of our M300 that has been properly stored and did a detailed prop inspection.
We had just completed doing a shot sheet on 110 Transmission Power line structures last week.

Reactions: M2UAS
From my experience the Props are the most overlooked and most critical componant of a UAS system. If anyone needs props feel free to reach out to us DAY or NIGHT and I will get them over nighted if needed. Don't risk it for the price of a prop your whole system coudl be at risk.

Personal Opinon of:

Michael W. den Hartog
Retail Manager Florida Drone Supply
and SWFL FAA Safety Team Drone Pro

Reactions: Aerial Edge
From my experience the Props are the most overlooked and most critical componant of a UAS system. If anyone needs props feel free to reach out to us DAY or NIGHT and I will get them over nighted if needed. Don't risk it for the price of a prop your whole system coudl be at risk.

Personal Opinon of:

Michael W. den Hartog
Indeed they are. Always best to be Vigilant and do thorough inspection of them pre flight. When in doubt switch them out!

Going back several years. The props took out more Phantom and Inspire aircraft than anything else. We often found the prop mounts to have insufficient lock tight on them, and I would recommend every bolt be removed and upgraded.

Personal Opinion of:

Michael W. den Hartog
[email protected]

Reactions: TimeOnTarget
Im running the GPC case which like so far. I think this reduces the risk of cracking props, as the entire body & props fit flush or recessed into the case.

I second the sentiment on this thread regarding prop inspections with frequency. Think Im going to add a monthly prop inspection with 10x magnifier to my list of best practices.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103