Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

M100 on ebay. Impulse buy, what did I get?

Reaction score
I just purchased this Matrice 100 on ebay because I was like huh, a Matrice that cheap, what the heck. Worth more in parts if it doesn’t work.

Can any resident Matrice experts chime in and tell me a bit about this rig from the pics?

Thanks, Mike

All the manuals are still on the DJI site and plenty of YouTube videos. Have fun!

I have spare batteries to sell if you need more.
Ebay got me again. Hahaha. Picked up a charging hub and 6 batteries for it. Hope they are good.

How much do you get for batteries?

Thanks!!

Been reading the manual and it seems it is pretty much the same as far as operation as my Inspire 1’s. I have a spare x3 camera for it already.

I think from what I have read so far that this is going to be a lot of fun. Can’t wait to see what kind of flight times I can get adding a good lightweight lipo.

It arrived. Remote and props missing from package. Contacted seller and they are sending those. Oops. Paired it with an Inspire remote and it works! Acquired GPS, motors spool up and it appears good to go.
The Guidance isn’t working. I need a VBUS cable to hook up one of the sensors. Put an X3 on it and video is perfect.
Ebay got me again……Zenmuse XT is on the way. Bought as is for cheap just like the drone. Hope it works.

Mike

It arrived. Remote and props missing from package. Contacted seller and they are sending those. Oops. Paired it with an Inspire remote and it works! Acquired GPS, motors spool up and it appears good to go.
The Guidance isn’t working. I need a VBUS cable to hook up one of the sensors. Put an X3 on it and video is perfect.
Ebay got me again……Zenmuse XT is on the way. Bought as is for cheap just like the drone. Hope it works.

Mike
The remote, props and XT showed up today.

Everything works so far. Still need to connect to the PC to enable Guidance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103