Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

LIKE NEW Matrice RTK 300 for sale

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my like new Matrice 300 RTK, entertaining offers. Buyer pays shipping + insurance. Drone is currently located in Houston, TX. This drone has only ever flown once for approximately 40 minutes and performed flawlessly. The drone incurred zero damage or wear during that flight and safely landed without incident. It has been kept in its carrying case and handled extremely delicately for the entire time since its purchase (excluding its only flight), so it is in like new condition. The drone, plus all batteries, cases, controller, assessories and all other items associated with this listing were purchased factory new directly from a DJI dealer. I can provide proof of that sale upon request. I am looking to sell the drone because I basically never use it and am looking to reallocate the money towards my business.

All additional spare parts that came with the standard Matrice RTK 300 purchase are present, still in their factory wrappers and in factory new (and unused) condition. All batteries are like new and have extremely minimal use. Each battery has been charged to full only 3 times with only 2x TB60 batteries and 1x WB37 battery actually seeing use during a short flight. Battery charging station is like new and only seen extremely minimal use charging 6x TB60 batteries and 3x WB37 batteries to full 3 times total. All charging cables are present and in like new condition. Basically, if it came with the standard Matrice RTK 300 purchase from the DJI factory, consider it included in this listing and to be fully functional and in like new condition.

Happy to field any questions or provide additional pictures upon request.

Included in the sale are...
  • 1x DJI Matrice 300 RTK
  • 1x DJI Matrice 300 RTK case (all standard assessories included)
  • 1x DJI Smart Controller Enterprise
    • Custom screen protector applied when purchased, screen is in pristine, factory new condition. Easily removable if undesired.
  • 1x DJI Matrice 300 Series BS60 Intelligent Battery Station (all additional cables included)
  • 6x TB60 Intelligent Flight Batteries
  • 3x WB37 Intelligent Batteries
  • Various spare parts/Manual

Attachments

• IMG_1812.jpg
    IMG_1812.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1809.jpg
    IMG_1809.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1808.jpg
    IMG_1808.jpg