Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Larger X5 mounting plate means that I can only fit 6 batteries in my Inspire 1 Pro case

Reaction score
The larger mounting plate prevents me from inserting the battery closest to the nose of the aircraft. Is it just me?

No, I bought an Inspire 1 Pro. It comes with the larger mounting bracket.

Here you can see it; the edge of the mounting bracket encroaches on the upper-right corner of the battery slot. I could probably force the battery in, but I don't want to put any pressure on the bracket. I think the solution is to carve out some foam on the wall at the bottom of the photo.

[GALLERY=media, 155]X5 by InterMurph posted Oct 14, 2015 at 10:06 PM[/GALLERY]

Here you can see it; the edge of the mounting bracket encroaches on the upper-right corner of the battery slot. I could probably force the battery in, but I don't want to put any pressure on the bracket. I think the solution is to carve out some foam on the wall at the bottom of the photo.

I just got my inspire 1 ProCraft case cost $329.00 at Amazon, it is a beauty but.....the oversized camera bracket in your picture was not taken in account on my expensive case. I spent 2 hours slowly carving the foam to fit the bracket. So much for plug and play. What a bummer!!!!!!!!

I just got my inspire 1 ProCraft case cost $329.00 at Amazon, it is a beauty but.....the oversized camera bracket in your picture was not taken in account on my expensive case. I spent 2 hours slowly carving the foam to fit the bracket. So much for plug and play. What a bummer!!!!!!!!

That case is designed for the Inspire 1 V1, not the V2, the Pro, or a V1 with an X5 attached.

Correct - Craft knife time. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbair