Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Lag issue with X5 on Inspire 1

Reaction score
I just got the X5 camera from DJI.
Installed it and so and boom, it comes...

Is this normal with the X5 cam? The X3 is much more fluid!

Thanks in advance guys!

I just got the X5 camera from DJI.
Installed it and so and boom, it comes...

Is this normal with the X5 cam? The X3 is much more fluid!

Thanks in advance guys!
It is probably an issue with the tablet, how old is it and does it do well streaming other types of video. We can figure this out with some simple trouble shooting.

It is probably an issue with the tablet, how old is it and does it do well streaming other types of video. We can figure this out with some simple trouble shooting.

Yeah, I called DJI they told me it's not normal. Send back the cam for a 2 week repair, even more... I don't really want that...
There's no issue with the recorded video, that's super smooth. I have issue with the live video on my iPad.

The one you see on screen is an iPad mini 4. I've already tried with an iPad Pro, iPhone 6s. Same lag on all of them!

Yeah, I called DJI they told me it's not normal. Send back the cam for a 2 week repair, even more... I don't really want that...
There's no issue with the recorded video, that's super smooth. I have issue with the live video on my iPad.

The one you see on screen is an iPad mini 4. I've already tried with an iPad Pro, iPhone 6s. Same lag on all of them!
Yeah man that stinks sorry. I would definately send it in. You need to see a smooth live image to frame your shots appropriately. I have had one DOA X5. It's a rarity in my shop. I hope it goes quick for you.

Yeah man that stinks sorry. I would definately send it in. You need to see a smooth live image to frame your shots appropriately. I have had one DOA X5. It's a rarity in my shop. I hope it goes quick for you.

Thanks for the updated. Any recommendations for troubleshooting you'd recommend?

You can see the difference here. Any recommendations? Send it back for a repair / exchange? I'll need the cam on the weekend :/

You can see the difference here. Any recommendations? Send it back for a repair / exchange? I'll need the cam on the weekend :/

I am sure you have tried it already, but swapping the cable that connect your tablet to the controller may help. We have had choppy feeds and signal issues due to loose cable connections. Doubt this would help in your case but worth a shot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz