Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Australia Inspire 2 Pilots wanted - Sydney, Australia

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking to hear from experienced Inspire 2 pilots that would be available for work in the Sydney area.
It will be regular work if you are a suitable candidate and will be paid on a daily rate. The day will be approx 8 hours and will include weekend work.
If you are interested then please get in touch with a little about yourself and your daily rate.

Cheers guys

SF

Hi

I am looking to hear from experienced Inspire 2 pilots that would be available for work in the Sydney area.
It will be regular work if you are a suitable candidate and will be paid on a daily rate. The day will be approx 8 hours and will include weekend work.
If you are interested then please get in touch with a little about yourself and your daily rate.

Cheers guys

SF
I have moved this to the certified pilots section since I presume you would not entertain non certified operators?
I will allow this post to stand (for now) but would remind your of our forums rules and specifically......
10. NO SPAM! Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit.

However, I am curious as to why you are asking for ‘Inspire 2’ Pilots and yet you do not specify any particular camera?
Why does it have to be that aircraft?
Why not a Freefly Alta 8 swinging a RED DSMS2 with 8K upgrade? Or a Phantom 4 ProV2?

I would draw you attention to our Approved Vendor Enquiries area if you wish to advertise with us .......
Contact Us - DronePilots.zone

Hi

Apologies for being in the incorrect section, that is my mistake.
I never intended to appear as Spam, just trying to employ some drone pilots.

In answer to your questions, I have requested pilots familiar with the Inspire 2 as they are the what we will be operating ( 6 in total ) and so it makes sense to get guys that are familiar with that type. As for camera type, we are employing camera operators so they are the guys I want familiar with the camera type. The Remote Pilots will not be camera operators.

Again, I apologise for the mistake. I will remove the thread and request on a different site.

Regards

SF

Hi

Apologies for being in the incorrect section, that is my mistake.
I never intended to appear as Spam, just trying to employ some drone pilots.

In answer to your questions, I have requested pilots familiar with the Inspire 2 as they are the what we will be operating ( 6 in total ) and so it makes sense to get guys that are familiar with that type. As for camera type, we are employing camera operators so they are the guys I want familiar with the camera type. The Remote Pilots will not be camera operators.

Again, I apologise for the mistake. I will remove the thread and request on a different site.

Regards

SF
Thanks for the reply - happy for the thread to stand for now since it potentially could benefit members looking for Australia based business.
However, if there are objections I will have to remove it.
Please ask any of the admin team in future before posting up a thread of this nature.

Thanks.

I am in the Newcastle area with RePL.
Experienced with I2 x5s.

Interested..

We have our own ReOC.

Hello,
I would like to know more about your project,, left you a private message with contact info, hope to hear from you soon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham