Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

inspak for inspire Pro-X5

They told me April I got a case from them and took a hot knife and moded It to fit my pro setup only took 20 mins

Looking for one to, i like it becose its light and small. Lets see what comes out in April ...

Just bumping this to see if anyone has any info yet, I was expecting March, but there have been no updates for months. Cant believe they are the only people making these, I would have thought there would be a mass influx of backpack cases as mobility is one of the main plus points with the inspire. My original case is falling apart and having the backpack strap has been a godsend but I am becoming fairly keen to change this soon.

Yeah, my original case is starting to bite the dust too. Possibly interested in this, or the GPC backpack.

they told me mid april, i asked 2 weeks ago ... need this backpack as there are NONE others ...

Yeah, my original case is starting to bite the dust too. Possibly interested in this, or the GPC backpack.
The GPC Backpack looks interesting, but im unsure on how supportive it is, as it looks very flimsy on the top.

they told me mid april, i asked 2 weeks ago ... need this backpack as there are NONE others ...
Sounds very promising!!

It does not that much to turn one from a x3 to a x5 I did mine with a hot knife from Walmart for $17.00.

I got a email ....

"Hi ..

The Inspack for the Inspire 1 is already available, the Pro/X5 version should be available in about 2 months.

Regards

Jason"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz