Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Hi from Westchester County NY

Reaction score
Hi everyone, happy to be here! I just joined the forum today but i have been a member in the MavicPilots forum for several years, and am looking to possibly up my game to the Matrice at some point. I run a small business doing mostly mapping and inspection work with my Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 3, and Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced. I am also a member of the local fire department where I am working to start a drone program with them and i and use my M2EA when needed.

I was really interested in the M30 when it came out for use in both SAR and my business. Just looking for more info and to read about peoples experiences.

Thanks
Mike

Hi everyone, happy to be here! I just joined the forum today but i have been a member in the MavicPilots forum for several years, and am looking to possibly up my game to the Matrice at some point. I run a small business doing mostly mapping and inspection work with my Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 3, and Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced. I am also a member of the local fire department where I am working to start a drone program with them and i and use my M2EA when needed.

I was really interested in the M30 when it came out for use in both SAR and my business. Just looking for more info and to read about peoples experiences.

Thanks
Mike

Hey Mike, I just joined recently as well and I saw the name of your post and had to say what’s up. I’m from Yonkers but grew up in White Plains and just left last year to Ft Lauderdale. I work at a company called DRONENERDS.com and we should definitely connect if you’d like…I set people up and talk to them all day about drones, sensors, software, every industry…and I have lots of info to say the least.

Let’s link up and happy 4th!

Dan V

Attachments

• DJI M350 RTK.jpeg
    DJI M350 RTK.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 1
Hey Mike, I just joined recently as well and I saw the name of your post and had to say what’s up. I’m from Yonkers but grew up in White Plains and just left last year to Ft Lauderdale. I work at a company called DRONENERDS.com and we should definitely connect if you’d like…I set people up and talk to them all day about drones, sensors, software, every industry…and I have lots of info to say the least.

Let’s link up and happy 4th!

Dan V
Hi Dan, im very familiar with dronenerds! And congrats on getting out of NYS to the nice weather of florida!

In the time since this post i have purchased the matrice M30T, using it for personal and contracting out to the FD for use at incidents and SAR, as well as getting pilots trained to start up our program. pretty excited about the new Matrice 350 which is what the dept plans to purchase, but we need to keep an eye on the legislation posted to ban DJI completely. hopefully it doesn't come to that, but watching it closely so we aren't surprised.

Reactions: Wanderlost
Hi Dan, im very familiar with dronenerds! And congrats on getting out of NYS to the nice weather of florida!

In the time since this post i have purchased the matrice M30T, using it for personal and contracting out to the FD for use at incidents and SAR, as well as getting pilots trained to start up our program. pretty excited about the new Matrice 350 which is what the dept plans to purchase, but we need to keep an eye on the legislation posted to ban DJI completely. hopefully it doesn't come to that, but watching it closely so we aren't surprised.
Hi Mike. Welcome. I just joined as well and came over from Mavicpilots. I'm just flying a Mavic 3 and do photography with it and simple video surveys for folk. I just ordered a Matrice 30 (not the thermal - can't afford it) for inspection work and the zoom camera. It's an expensive hobby for the bigger stuff, but I've been a photographer for decades so have no problem feeding my GAS.

I see DJI making a bid deal about being able to encrypt the data captured. Would that be a way to guarantee privacy from possible government interference?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbair