Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Hello Everyone

stn

Reaction score
Greetings. I have been surfing the net lately and from what I have looked at here this would be a nice play to hangout, I joined the forum, so that I would be able to get as much info as possible, and you all seem to enjoy sharing what knowledge you have with other, judging by the posts I`ve read so far since I have been looking. I hope to learn from others as well as contribute in any way I can. Thank you!

Reactions: dirkclod
Greetings. I have been surfing the net lately and from what I have looked at here this would be a nice play to hangout, I joined the forum, so that I would be able to get as much info as possible, and you all seem to enjoy sharing what knowledge you have with other, judging by the posts I`ve read so far since I have been looking. I hope to learn from others as well as contribute in any way I can. Thank you!
Welcome! Enjoy your time here. This is like real life. You'll meet some great people. You'll meet some judgmental crybabies. The crybabieies will get you banned if you dare stand up for yourself.

We hope you have been enjoying your time on the forum. Please let us know if we can ever help with anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LangeJens