Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Good ways to build your client base?

Reaction score
I'm working on build the construction progress portion of my drone business. I have a couple clients, but growth is slow. In my town businesses are slow to adopt new technologies.
Has anyone found benefit to being a BBB business or joining the local chamber of commerce?

It’s
I'm working on build the construction progress portion of my drone business. I have a couple clients, but growth is slow. In my town businesses are slow to adopt new technologies.
Has anyone found benefit to being a BBB business or joining the local chamber of commerce?
It’s all about networking. I’ve joined the BBB and Chamber of Commerce in my area. Get people talking about you and your business. Do a demo for the local Boy Scouts (if they still exist ). Make a city highlight video for your town and GIVE it to the BBB or Chamber for their website. Hope these ideas getting you the business you are looking for. Don’t forget to let your local Law Enforcement know you may be helpful. Again the more people who know what you do the more they will talk about what you can do. 😊

Reactions: JBCM-M30
It’s

It’s all about networking. I’ve joined the BBB and Chamber of Commerce in my area. Get people talking about you and your business. Do a demo for the local Boy Scouts (if they still exist ). Make a city highlight video for your town and GIVE it to the BBB or Chamber for their website. Hope these ideas getting you the business you are looking for. Don’t forget to let your local Law Enforcement know you may be helpful. Again the more people who know what you do the more they will talk about what you can do. 😊
Thanks for the suggestions

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz