Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

Does the Matrice 30T have anti-jamming technology like the Evo Max 4T?

The Matrice has 2 RTK antennas which, when used in conjunction with a GPS base station, allows it to work in environments with magnetic signal interference since it can get cm. level precision from the base station without using its internal compass. It has 4 antennas for data/control which help it stay connected in more noisy environments, but it was designed with a 4G optional modem that allows it to communicate with the controller over 4G networks and remain in contact even in crowded cities. This option is only available in China and Australia at the moment.

Reactions: GsquaredAerials
The Autel Max 4T doesn't come with the RTK modules necessary for safe and secure use in signal compromised locations. They are an extra cost option.
Also, many people don't understand that you need 2 modules onboard in order to allow precise 3D positioning using a base station which then allows the drone to fly without input from it's magnetic compass or even barometric elevation.
One RTK module is fine for precise mapping, but it can't protect your drone in areas of magnetic interference.
The new price reductions on the Matrice 30 series are welcome of course, and they are still an excellent buy and have greater capabilities out of the box than the Autel models.

Reactions: GsquaredAerials
The Autel Max 4T doesn't come with the RTK modules necessary for safe and secure use in signal compromised locations. They are an extra cost option.
Also, many people don't understand that you need 2 modules onboard in order to allow precise 3D positioning using a base station which then allows the drone to fly without input from it's magnetic compass or even barometric elevation.
One RTK module is fine for precise mapping, but it can't protect your drone in areas of magnetic interference.
The new price reductions on the Matrice 30 series are welcome of course, and they are still an excellent buy and have greater capabilities out of the box than the Autel models.
Well then I'll officially go introduce myself to the MatricePilots forums as I just purchased the 30T this morning. Chris over at Florida Drone Supply was answering my questions about the 30T discount and then mentioned that Autel Evo Max 4T price point could possibly be the reason for the drop in price. So I just started doing research on it and liked some of its unique features. But, in the end, I've just been drooling too long over the Matrice 30T and just had to have it. Before the discount, my only choice for budget reasons was the Mavic 3T which I know would have been just fine for my purposes but, I was settling because I wanted it's big brother. Anyway, glad to be part of the family.

Reactions: Wanderlost

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103