Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

DJI XT Powered by Flir is here!!!

There are 30 HZ units and 9 HZ units
Both of them come in 640 and 336 and with many different lens choices.
Latest to be offered is the DJI XT Advanced Fully Radiometric units with the same configurations as the standard XT units. These will have different pricing.

Latest to be offered is the DJI XT Advanced Fully Radiometric units with the same configurations as the standard XT units. These will have different pricing.

will they be even more expensive???
that is close to cruelty :(

I dont see them listed anywhere on the DJI site...also what do you mean by lens choices? I thought the XT was plug and play?

Prices are needed..... Shoot me a PM if you cant post them.

HI, I'm based in Aus and looking to find some XT sample images. Does anyone have any of their own thermal images (buildings, inspection type stuff) they are willing to share and wouldn't mind if I use in some promotional material?

thanks.

Hi.
Thank you all for the quantity of information and passion expressed on this topic.
I am a resident of sunny Cape Town, South Africa where the value of drones is finally catching on.
My own interest included. Doing the RPL later in the year as an initial step.
Wild fires, SAR, Inspection of electrical elements, Structural inspections etc are all on the list of things that could use quality equipment and operators.
The DJI Inspire seems to be most capable of dealing with a broad range of applications and my question is this:
What is currently the most comprehensive "bundle" of gear to cover as many of the fields mentioned above, without breaking the bank?
Thanks.

Can anyone tell me if I can do NDVI imaging with the standard XT, or do I need the radiometric XTR version? NIR and red, or NIR and green/blue. What's the advantage of the XTR?

Thanks

The XTR unit provides live radiometric data feedback. It is also twice as accurate in its ability to take measurements. You can do multiple points of measurement on a given screen at any given time with a mean temperature of them all. As far as NDVI either will do the job. I have seen both of them being a DJI XT dealer. The R version is nice but I think over kill for what you are referring to. If I can help you in anyway don't hesitate to ask here's my number in case you ever need to do a phone call 270-473-1409.

I can't see how the XT camera will help you calculate NDVI. You won't have any data in the visible light channels to apply to the formula. If you want to calculate NDVI then you will need a converted RGB camera or something specific like the multispectral cameras made by Micasense.

Actually this tool is amazing at analytics of crops health and viability. I have many customers utilizing this platform to successfully monitor their crops overall health. It's absolutely capable of analyzing crops and field data. Here is a link that describes it attributes. If anyone has any need for information from a DJI XT dealer that has extensively tested this piece of amazing equipment. Please don't hesitate to call. (270)-473-1409 Fly safe everyone.

DJI XT 640 30 Hz Call for Pricing!!! - FlyHighUSA

Yes that's ok and there is no doubt about the applications for the XT but it's quite different to NDVI.

Ralph;

Hate to say this bud and it does not reflect on you or your company. I have nothing but praise and high regard for you and your company. If DJI and FLIR come out with the XTR at or anywhere close to what we paid for the XT, I am not going to be a very happy camper! And if I'm not a happy camper, a lot of my TVA camping buddies will just look somewhere else for their drone/IR (brand) equipment needs. After purchasing the XT in Feb/March of this year, waiting 3 months for radio-telemetry to be incorporated into the unit, then have them pull this kind of tactic?

Ralph;

Hate to say this bud and it does not reflect on you or your company. I have nothing but praise and high regard for you and your company. If DJI and FLIR come out with the XTR at or anywhere close to what we paid for the XT, I am not going to be a very happy camper! And if I'm not a happy camper, a lot of my TVA camping buddies will just look somewhere else for their drone/IR (brand) equipment needs. After purchasing the XT in Feb/March of this year, waiting 3 months for radio-telemetry to be incorporated into the unit, then have them pull this kind of tactic?

LOL. Bgoodin, it's called the Microsoft two-step-push a product hard just before the new version comes out- I concur with your assessment of Ralph, he is a 100% consumer oriented dealer.

Ralph;

Hey my good friend, I agree with you that if the price where remotely close it would be a travesty. The Advanced Radiometric unit is much more expensive than the performance version. Somewhere around 3500 dollars. This is a Flir charge directly. There Is a difference between the units which is the advanced does live Radiometric data as you fly. This can be useful if needed for immediate diagnostics. If I can help in any way please don't hesitate to ask. We are friends after all and you satisfaction is my 100 percent focus.

Hey Ralph;

Then that is good. Our needs do not require live radiometrics. I am too busy watching the I1 keeping it away from Transformers and 161 KV line buses to worry about looking at a screen to see immediate temps. As long as they fix the palliate on jpegs to reflect what we take the pic in and work on allowing the radiometric data incorporated in video then I will be a happy camper. I cant justify 3500 extra for just a live feed of the metrics stuff. Also looking at DJI's website, having that one little burp about the XT advanced can be a lot deceiving to a person, thinking that the XT is all they would need because there is no plausible distinction between the XT and the XT Advanced. Only a little blurp!

Regards my friend!

...Boyd

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctfulgham