Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

DJI Pilot App with Matrice 300 RTK

Reaction score
I am currently having an issue with DJI Pilot app to get the Matrice 300 RTK to fly a POI around a subject so that i can convert it into a 3D model. Does anyone have any idea how to go about this rather than using another 3rd party app. It is not clear on the manual nor in any videos. I then want to return a few days/weeks/months later and apply the same route and capture the same format.

I am currently having an issue with DJI Pilot app to get the Matrice 300 RTK to fly a POI around a subject so that i can convert it into a 3D model. Does anyone have any idea how to go about this rather than using another 3rd party app. It is not clear on the manual nor in any videos. I then want to return a few days/weeks/months later and apply the same route and capture the same format.
Derek, How did this project come out? I would imagine you ended up using the smart oblique function in the Pilot app to create a 3D model? Would like to know what method works for you, and which sensor you are using as well.
Thanks - Gabe

Hola Dereck, Todavía el M300 no tiene el SDK libre, tendrías que usar DJI Terra., Puedes probar con los días Free de la app. Saludos

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomanChrz