Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

DJI Maintenance questions - shipping?

Reaction score
I am signing up for my included DJI maintenance for my m30T. Has anyone used this program? I am tempted to ship it in the existing case as this is probably the best protection and will hold the remote and batteries properly... What have others done?

thanks
Mike

You are one of the few who are actually using DJI Maintenance.
I have purchased a Premium Maintenance for our Matrice 300 RTK, but have yet to use it.
I will also have to purchase a Standard when we reach the hardtimes listed.

To answer your question, ship it in the case and make sure you contact them to see what you must send (GCS, batteries etc.).
I have sent our M300 RTK in for a repair and the case ensures that your delicate aircraft is adequately protected.
I also save the box they send it back in as it fits like a glove and is of good quality.

I think most in our industry do not take maintenance as seriously as they should. Part 107 states that you should follow the manufacturer's maintenance requirements and if not available, make your own inspection/maintenance schedule and matrix.

The M300 RTK and M30 series both are unique in that they have an actual Maintenance manual.
The M300 RTK lists the Standard and Premium Maintenance as mandatory, so I am not sure why drone operators are not following this to protect themselves from liability.
Further we are soon to receive our COA and the COA has a section on airworthiness certification and you may jam yourself up if you state in this section how you will follow the manufacturer's guidelines, but fail to do so.

Let us know how this service turns out and what the maintenance report looks like please.

Reactions: Wanderlost

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103